Our physical therapy team works toward specific goals of achieving the resident’s highest functional level of independence. Physical therapy focuses on the identification and rehabilitation of individuals with physical impairment and pain, as well as future injury prevention. Following an evaluation, our experienced physical therapists develop an individualized treatment program. Our goal is to achieve safety in a variety of areas.
Areas of treatment focus may include:
- Increase strength and mobility in the body and lower extremities
- Increase motor control for a resident who has suffered a stroke
- Improve coordination, balance and the ability to walk following a fracture
- Improve overall strength conditioning, range of motion and endurance
- Pain management
- Teaching proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- Promoting safety awareness for the well-being of the resident
Boulder Creek boasts one of the best therapy teams in San Diego, CA. Our experienced in-house therapy staff will guide you through the rehabilitation process with high-performance goals, efficiency, and kindness Monday through Saturday. A therapist, with proven results, will work with you from admission to discharge, providing unmatched continuity of care using specialty equipment.